YOU ARE INVITED!
Come help celebrate and support the work of YEGO Rwanda. You can really make a difference.
Friday, November 15, 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.St. Andrew’s United Church, 9915 – 148 St., Edmonton
- 5:30 – 6:30: Wine and cheese welcome
- 6:30 – 8:00: African-inspired dinner (free-will offering)
- 8:00 – 9:00: Presentations and Rwandan dancers
Discover what a difference your support makes
This year’s presentations feature:
- Dr. Kae Neufeld, women’s retreat and computer-assisted learning facilitator
- Christine Magill, author of The Hope that Remains
We are now set up to receive electronic donations!
- Visit www.saintandrewsunited.com
- Hit “Donate Now”
- Choose YEGO Rwanda from the menu
- Enter your donation information