Sometimes providing funding is not the most effective way to support an organization, but donating needed items is. We often make do by borrowing things from friends or renting equipment, but it is far more convenient when we can have our own.
If you have any of the following items and no longer need or want them, and can deliver them to Kigali, please consider donating them to us. We promise to put them to good use for a good cause. If you have something you could donate or are wiling to provide funds for us to purchase one of them, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chairs (for counselling and office use)
- Tables (for office use)
- Computer (for office use)
- Photocopier (for documents and files)
- Printer (for documents and files)
- Safe (to store valuable documents, files, etc.)
- Camera (for photographs and documenting projects)
- Art supplies (for the CASIE project)
- Clothes (to be given as gifts to needy beneficiaries)
- Sports equipment (to be given as gifts to needy beneficiaries)